Weight loss seems hard, but it’s not your fault.
Our eat all day culture works against your natural digestive hormone system so we store fat instead of releasing it. There's food at every event, meeting, and in the break room.
I get how frustrating that is. Do you feel this?
You are successful in so many areas of your life, but not weight loss.
You wonder if there's actually something wrong with you.
You worry that if you don't lose the weight, you'll have health problems.
You should be able to eat regular food and be a normal weight.JOIN NOW!
Introducing Vibrant-MD Weight Loss for Professional Women
- We create a simple, customized protocol together.
- I meet with you weekly to implement the protocol.
- We optimize your digestive hormones to release fat naturally.
- No counting anything.
- No medicines or supplements.
What My Clients Are Saying
Inside the program, you'll discover:
Week 1: Hormone Reset
- Why your weight gain isn’t your fault and what to do now.
- How your body can naturally release fat by resetting insulin.
- What most doctors don’t explain to you about insulin spikes.
- Planning your maintenance plan from the start.
Week 2: Eating with a Plan
- The secret psychology of eating with people you love.
- A simple strategy for eating on plan.
- The wisdom of your future self.
Week 3: Discover How to Space Your Meals Without Cravings
- The sneaky way to make all your food taste better.
- Discover the hidden thought that gives you cravings.
- The truth on how your weight loss story affects your journey.
- The fastest way to move away from nighttime eating.
Week 4: The Magic of Food Windows
- How intermittent fasting is still relevant, and how to make it even more powerful.
- How to lose weight without intermittent fasting.
- Discover creative food windows that work with your crazy schedule.
- The truth behind the “chicken breast test.”
Week 5: Discover How to Feel All the Feels
The truth about struggling.
How to make a protocol exception easy.
The mindful way to stop emotional eating.
How to be spontaneous without disrupting your weight loss journey.
Week 6: The Truth About Alcohol
The hidden truth about alcohol and fat-burning.
Three crucial ways alcohol affects women's bodies.
Two sneaky ways to time alcohol consumption that will actually work in your favor.
Week 7: Travel While on Your Weight Loss Journey
- Discover how to plan so you don’t gain weight on a trip.
- Why the single most important day is the day after you come home.
- How to be a skinny chef (if that’s your goal).
Week 8: The Dreaded Weight Loss Plateau
- What the diet industry doesn’t tell you about weight loss plateaus.
- The simple way to end a weight loss plateau.
- Surprising foods that bust through plateaus (can you say potato?).
Discover How to Enjoy Your Holidays Without Derailing Your Weight Loss Journey
- The simple thought that will make the day work for you.
- How to handle the food and alcohol pushers.
- The truth about holiday eating related to your body’s weight.
The truth about sweeteners and insulin.
The simple strategy around sweeteners.
What to do when old habits return.
Week 11: Exercising for Weight Maintenance
- How to move your body in a way that brings you joy.
- The truth about weight loss and exercise.
- The simple way to motivate yourself to exercise when you don’t feel like it.
Week 12: Celebrations, Both Tiny and Big
- How tiny celebrations change your brain.
- The sneaky way to make habits stick.
- The easiest way to keep your confidence going forward.
Group Coaching Topics:
- Tricky social situations
- How to be happy now
- Your weight loss story
- How to love yourself all the way down
- How to get advice from your future self
- How to love people without eating what they want you to eat
- Any topics or obstacles that you’d like coaching about!
Replays are available if you can’t make it LIVE!
- Scheduled at your convenience.
- Provide accountability.
- Customize your program to fit your personal schedule.
- Answer questions.
- Set and review weekly goals as well as guidance on achieving goals that seem impossible.
How much is my investment?
At my local gym I can hire a personal trainer, but I’d have to meet with them 3 times a week, and likely wait 3 months to get results, so I’d be spending $4,000 plus the price of the gym, plus they’d want to sell me supplements, and I’d need to buy some workout clothes. I know someone who spends $15,000 for three months to have the personal trainer come to her home. There’s a lot of time and energy involved with losing weight that way, too.
So why aren’t I charging this much?
I believe that most people don’t need me to work with them on every single step. When you join Vibrant-MD Weight Loss, you have the video and workbook modules to do at your own pace.
Group coaching is the magic that we all experience together, and there are replays if you can’t make it at the set time. Then you have a weekly personal check-in, based on your schedule, where we customize the program for your individual life and keep accountability for achieving your goals.
The program is valued at over $7,000 for 12 weeks, but I want more professional women to achieve permanent weight loss.
I’m a family doctor and I care about your good health. That’s why I’m offering the program at just
$2,490 or 3 installments of $830.
How much would you pay if this is your final weight loss journey? It’s an easy choice.
You don't have to go through this alone! Join other professional women just like you to find strength and support in your weight loss journey. Your coaching package comes with weekly LIVE group coaching and Q&A sessions focused on strategy and accountability.
NO procedures, gimmicks, or expensive medications and supplements to buy. Board-certified family physician Dr. Heather Awad walks you through the same weight loss secrets she personally used along with hundreds of physicians.
Weight loss is stressful enough without having to sift through all the misleading information out there. Knock through the nonsense, get your questions answered, and finally get results with WEEKLY 30-minute one-on-one check-ins with Dr. Awad or a weight loss coach from her team.
7-Day Unconditional Guarantee
I want this decision to be RISK-FREE, so if you decide it’s not for you in the first 7 days, just email us and you can have your money back. No questions asked.
Plus! Along with the course and community, you also receive:
Restaurant Guide with meal choices for fast food, fast casual, and national chain restaurants. Just pick something on the list and you’ll know you’re eating on protocol!
Optional Meal Plans with Recipes for those of you who want to explore some new foods.
VIP access to successful food timing protocols. I tell you exactly how the professional women
before you succeeded on their journeys.
You have an important choice to make
1) Invest in yourself by enrolling in Vibrant-MD Weight Loss for Professional Women, and make the weight loss journey for the last time.
2) Do nothing. And as you already know, if you choose nothing, then nothing changes.
But Choose Quickly
Because the registration won’t be open forever!
Vibrant-MD Weight Loss for Professional Women starts September 19 and won't be open again for months.
People who join now will lose weight before the holidays arrive.
Are you ready for the transformation?
You CAN do it.
With the right tools and food protocols, with the right mindset and support you can transform your life. Optimizing your digestive hormones is by far the most effective way to lose weight.
My team and I will be there to help along the way.
So don’t waste another year dreaming about what could be.
Join us now and make those dreams a reality. Make that final weight loss journey.
Have a question you need answered before enrolling in Vibrant-MD Weight Loss for Professional Women?
Below are the most common questions I get asked, but feel free to contact me if you have a question that's not addressed here.
What makes members of Vibrant-MD Weight Loss for Professional Women so successful?
This all sounds overwhelming. How much time will this course take to implement?
Will you just tell me what to eat?
What can I expect once I enroll?
Can I share this information with my spouse/partner?
Can I eat my cultural food?
Is there support if I get stuck?
What if I’m not sure if I’m a professional woman?
Hi, I'm Heather Awad, MD
I lost 27 pounds by optimizing my digestive hormone system, and I have zero fear of gaining it back. I’ve helped professional women just like you lose even more weight with this system. I get frequent emails from clients telling me how they are buying new clothes, and how good they feel because they know they’ll never be that old weight again.
I’m a Midwesterner, but I have also lived on both coasts. I was born in Michigan, went to medical school at the University of Minnesota, and did my Family Medicine residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, St. Margaret’s Hospital.
I’m back in Minnesota and love that it’s home to interesting people from everywhere. It’s a place where you can do something fun outdoors almost any day of the year. In summer, my husband and I go to the local lakes with our teenagers, and in winter we play in the snow.
I’m thrilled to be at a healthy weight after discovering how to optimize my digestive hormones. I’d love to be your guide on this journey, too!JOIN NOW!
Heather Awad, MD is a medical doctor but she cannot be your doctor. All medical issues and medical questions you will need to address with your own personal medical team. This includes, but is not limited to the time you are enrolled in Vibrant-MD Weight Loss for Professional Women.
Vibrant-MD Weight Loss for Professional Women cannot guarantee your weight loss results. There are many factors that will determine your weight loss. The members who are actively involved with the program typically lose 1-3 pounds per week. Our program will give you all the tools and support we have promised. By participating in the coaching, you agree to accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree that the Vibrant-MD coaches have not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended during any coaching session or not. You recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of Vibrant-MD Weight Loss.